Once set up there’s lots of living space for friends and family. With bedrooms sleeping up to four people at both ends the layout can sleep up to 8 people, with darkened inner tents to block out early morning light for a better nights sleep or lie in. Colour-coded toggle dividers for ease of fitting, allow for different sleeping configurations and feature internal pockets for storage of small items, both sets of inner tents have useful organiser in the front wall, handy for your bits and pieces.. The toggle in dividing partitions can be removed to allow a larger bedroom or additional storage space if required. The large main living area between the bedrooms, is ideal for extra privacy. The living area positioned in the middle of the tent, features large clear windows with blinds for privacy and easy store pockets. Two large side doors both with secondary mesh panel for flexible entry, one door has a wet weather canopy. Ventilation is provided by the two mesh doors and high level ventilation at either end and above the side canopy covered door to help reduce condensation and internal comfort.
Space can be extended with an optional multi-functional canopy, this excellent addition with roll-up front door and large windows either side offers more usable space. Optional footprint groundsheet protects tents groundsheet and adds a layer of insulation from the ground, high quality fleece carpet gives an extra level of comfort to your tent.
Sleep-Tite – Darkened materials are used in inner tents to help block out early sunlight and allow a good nights sleep or lie in.
Climate Control – Helps to regulate interior temperature using the two side door mesh panels, high level ventilation at either end and ventilation panels and above and above side canopy door. Good ventilation helps prevent condensation and improves comfort.
Cable Entry Point For convenience a zipped cable entry point and Velcro cable ties for 12v or mains cable access.
Wider Bedrooms – On average Kampa Bedrooms are the widest available, when compared with other competitors, offering generous room for you and your family.
- Full standing height even in the bedrooms for comfortable camping.
- Fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out.
- Hot air taped seams to keep weather out.
- Capacity: 8 Berth.
- Vis-a-vis bedroom layout
- Two side doors with secondary mesh doors.
- Wet weather entrance.
- Large clear windows with blinds and easy store pockets.
- Organiser pockets in front of inner tents.
- Colour coded toggle in inner tents.
- Zipped cable entry point.
- Hand pump, carry bag and peg pack included.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Flysheet: Weathershield 68 – Denier.
- Waterproof, flame retardant & UV protected.
- Frame: Durable fibreglass with colour-coded poles.
- Waterproofing: 5000mm hydrostatic head rating.
- Weight: 22.57kg.
- Length: 700cm.
- Width: 280cm.
- Height: 200/174cm.
- Pack Size: 76 x 35 x 35cm.