This compact tent is packed full of essential features: adjustable pegging points, tough fiberglass poles and weather protected rear ventilation. Ensure your comfort while exploring the outdoors.
The tent is pitched inner first, with the flysheet going over the top with the front groundsheet pre-attached to the inner tent, giving you a dry, safe place to store your gear. Pockets can also be found in the inner tent for extra storage room and a hanging point for a light can be found at the top. The tents ventilated with a high rear vent point; that lets out rising hot air.
- Weathershield® 3000 mm F/R UV
- Groundsheet for front porch area attached to inner tent
- Quick and easy set up
- Roll up front door
- Rear vent
- Organiser pockets in inner tents
- Flysheet: Weathershield 63D – Featherweight 63D polyester offers great value and advanced protection against the elements
- Groundsheet: Sewn-in PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH – Stitched in place for comfort and protection from inclement weather.
- Poles: Dynaflex fibreglass 8.5 mm – Durable fibreglass poles are simple to set up and greatly reduce the net weight of the tent.