With the Dometic CXF3, you are in control of your outdoor adventures like never before. With CFX3 you will change your attitude and your first priority will be your well-being. No matter where you are – on the road, off-road or in your own garden – enjoy safer food, less waste and the reliability you need to help you get the most out of your plans.
- Large maximum capacity of 93liters
- Dual storage compartments with independent temperature control
- Durable yet lightweight ExoFrame design with edge protection and aluminum alloy grips
- The efficient VMSO3 compressor technology enables cooling temperatures from 20 ° C to -22 ° C
- High-resolution color display and soft buttons allow for smooth control and monitoring of the refrigerator
- The CFX3 app allows you to control the cooler via WiFi/Bluetooth and provides alarms and history insight
- 3-phase dynamic battery protection system protects against discharging of the car battery or allows high consumption in the case of dual batteries
- Two separate compartments with independent temperature control allow simultaneous cooling and freezing
- Flexibile power options AC/DC supply
- Reinforced structure – Rugged frame structure to protect against damage
- Easy to carry – Strong Aluminum Alloy Handles
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND CAPACITY
A lot of food and drink can be stored in the Dometic CFX3 thanks to the improved design of the inner chamber. There is no dairy compartment in the CFX3, which means more room for your favorite foods. Decide how to organize your space with the removable separator and enjoy even more even distribution of cool air thanks to the improved evaporator – now on all internal walls of the device.
CONTROL THE OPERATION OF THE DEVICE REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE
The CFX3 App brings a whole new level of control and connectivity. Download it for free from the App Store or Google Play Store and connect to your fridge via your smartphone. Control the temperature of your fridge remotely from the seat of the vehicle or from your bed after a long day of hiking. Our user-friendly interface makes it easier than ever to track the status of your CFX3. If the CFX3 lid is open, the application sends a notification to the smartphone informing about the need to close it. When powered on, the app tracks the temperature and power consumption status so you know the limits to consider when planning your next trip. Go on a journey. Stay completely calm.
THE DIGITAL DISPLAY ENSURES EASY MANAGEMENT OF THE REFRIGERATOR
The CFX3 series is equipped with an easy-to-read, high-resolution display that informs about the temperature and operation of the device. Several protection systems are built into the display, including a scratch-resistant cover and an IP64-rated housing that protects against dust and splash water, so you can feel confident no matter what your surroundings. A streamlined USB port is now on the display, allowing for faster and more convenient charging of mobile devices. The intuitive interface displays voltage, Bluetooth / WiFi connection status and temperature in the form of colorful graphics. The refrigerator operation settings can be changed at the touch of a button using a simple menu.
YEARS OF INNOVATION – PERFECT COOLING
With the Dometic CFX3 75DZ, you will take control of your expeditions in a way that has never been possible before. Our market leading VMSO3 variable speed compressor with optimized software provides extremely effective cooling and efficient power consumption. The CFX3 has a durable frame to protect the edges of the refrigerator, making it perfect for tough trips. Strong, spring-loaded aluminum handles make it easy to pick up and carry. Set the cooling temperature of your CFX3 fridge on the TFT display and pack all your favorite food. Download the CFX3 app and hit the road with no worries. After connecting the CFX3 refrigerator to your phone, you can set the perfect temperature and get a detailed history of energy consumption and temperatures. We also offer an assortment of accessories.
Input voltage (DC) 12/24 V
Rated input current (AC) 0,51 A @240V
Rated input current (DC) 10.4 A