Dometic Automatic rooftent – Collaboration with FRONT RUNNER designed to let you explore further – Pitch up and down in less than 1 MINUTE
- Can be set up in less than one minute with the included remote control
- 5 cm high-density foam mattress big enough to sleep two
- Integrated fly screen to allow airflow through the tent and keep insects out
- Lightweight telescopic aluminum ladder
- Heavy-duty PVC tent cover
- Water-resistant and UPF 50+ two-layer fabric
- Tent frame is made from lightweight aluminium alloy
A PEACEFUL NIGHT’S SLEEP UNDER THE STARS
Depth 2180 mm Height 1150 mm Width 1320 mm
Net weight 53 kg
1 roof tent; 1 telescopic alloy ladder; 1 pvc tent cover; 1 RF remote control; 1 12v plug 5m cable; 1 tool bag (8 plastic nuts; 8 MRx50hexagon bolts; 8 M8 flat washers; 8 M8 split washers; 4 rail caps; 4 U-shaped brackets; 2 Spare pole for manual set up; 2 L-shaped hexagonal wrench; 1 screwdriver)
- It has double layers. Rain Layer and Body Layer provide maximum water protection to keep dry in the most extreme condition.
- Both layers are waterproof, water repellent and wind resistant.
- 600D Polyseter fabric provides maximum protection against water, wind and sun UV rays.
- Telescopic aluminium ladder with max 260cm lenght makes easier to reach the tent. It supports max 150kg weight.
- There are 4 screened windows with their mosquito nettings and window shades for maximum ventilation.
- Non-deforming, 5 cm thickness and 28 density Mattress with washable cover creates fairly comfortable tent floor.
- 1100d/600GSM Polyester PVC coated with Zip in black color, UV resistant