The compressor refrigerators in the CoolMatic CRX series are ingenious quick change artists. Their trick is no secret, but a patented Dometic invention. The freezer compartment can simply be pulled out to make room for a larger fridge or freezer. The desired temperature is set on the soft touch control panel which is mounted flush in the inner wall and elegantly integrates the LED light. There’s smart electronics behind it: the system regulates the compressor speed therefore achieving energy savings of up to 25 %. Small or medium-sized motorhome or boat, single person or big family – nobody has to go without a Dometic CoolMatic refrigerator.
- Patented removable freezer compartment
- Offering a 3-in-1 solution: fridge, freezer or both at the same time!
- Temperature control and compressor speed control enable highly efficient energy consumption
- Bevelled edge on the backside for optimal utilization of space on board
- Dual function locks can also act as vents for your fridge
- Minimal noise as the fan speed automatically adjusts to the ambient temperature
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame available as accessory
The 3 – IN – 1 cooling solution
The Dometic CoolMatic CRX 65 offers 57 l of cool storage and an optional 7.5 l of freezer space. Providing a 3-in-1 solution, you can choose between having: a fridge, freezer or both at the same time! By automatically adjusting its fan speed to the ambient temperature the CRX 65 also generates minimal noise. It boasts an intelligent electronic control of the compressor speed making it up to 25 % more efficient. With temperature control via the soft touch control panel and a bevelled back edge for a close fit – this is one seriously efficient, intelligent fridge.
How does it work?
Compressor cooling technology, used in Dometic’s CRX series, offers unrivalled cooling power. But how does it work? Well, it relies on a refrigerant that changes from a liquid to gaseous state in the evaporator. The evaporation process extracts heat from the interior of the cooling unit, causing the temperature to drop. The compressor draws in the refrigerant, compresses it and passes it on to the condenser. From here, the absorbed heat is released into the atmosphere. The refrigerant liquefies and flows back to the evaporator, where the cycle begins again. The result of this is an excellent cooling performance, capable of deep-freezing, even at extreme ambient temperatures.
- Power by 12V / 24V
- Reovable freezer – compartament easily removed for more fridge space
- Control Panel – Fridge control touch panel for temperature setting
- Integrated inside lighting
- Convinient solutions – removable shelves, bottle holder, egg holder and seperate baskets
- Seperate storage – Seperate compartament for fruit and vegetables.
- Dimensions: depth:545 mm height:525 mm width:448 mm
Net weight 18 kg
Total volume (IEC 62552-3) 60.00 l
- Input voltage (DC) 12/24 V
- Rated input current (DC) 5.5 A
- Refrigerant type R134a
- Energy consumption (DC@5/25°C) 0.29952 kWh/24h
- Color: Silver
- Hinge type: Right / Left hinged
Thermostat control: Electronic Thermostat
Interior light: Yes, LED