- With the MPPT controller from Green Cell, you can convert the energy generated by your solar modules into electricity that you need to charge your batteries or to operate your devices in the household.
- Thanks to the MPPT maximum power point tracking algorithm, the Green Cell solar controller achieves an efficiency of solar energy conversion of up to 98%.
- The solar controller is ideal for photovoltaic systems at home, but also for traveling – we can use it successfully in summer houses, mobile homes and boats.
- The high-quality electronics make it possible to adapt the work of the MPPT controller to the type and voltage of the batteries connected.
30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 400W – 12V / 24V
€195.00 inc. VAT
This modular solar controller can be widely used for different off-grid applications and caters for Pv panels input power of 400W@12v or 780W@24V.
Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
Direct load output control! Possibility of connecting your appliances directly to the controller.
Possibility of Add-on Wifi/bluetooth module (not included)
Rated Charge current – 30A
Dimensions – 228*164*55 mm
- Charging power and current limitation function
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Overheating power reduction function
- Multiple load work modes
- Monitor and set the parameters via mobile phone APP or PC software
Only 1 left in stock